Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854300 times)

Once I started making this website but after 3 days or something... I stopped working on it :P
Liar.

Haha bitch, wrong. I don't even try to prove it, you would strain the truth again. And now crawl back into the hole you once came from.
You won't even try to prove it because your sorry ass got caught.

Liar.
You won't even try to prove it because your sorry ass got caught.

forget you
Enough said.

forget you
Enough said.

Holy stuff, stuff just got real. We actually have someone who can model well without stealing. But I'm still not scared to argue with you.

+respect
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:14:24 PM by NickTheSushi »

Wasn't Gikon german?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-

Now all stfu and post comments about the damn models instead of the creators.

Wasn't Gikon german?
"You know the Germans always make good stuff."
-Vince

As much that I have seen of Gravity, I have come to a liking of his models. Though, the grenade could use work, but why add the extra polys if it is just an exploding weapon. Not like you'll see it much longer after it is thrown.

Secondly, I think it's a little bitchy to be accusing him of being "Gikon" and then pounding him for his models. So let's move on with the thread, and keep showing some models. (Cue shutting the forget up)

Look, posting stuff twice really doesn't help at all. I might edit this with a model, if I can figure out Blender 2.5.

Look, posting stuff twice really doesn't help at all. I might edit this with a model, if I can figure out Blender 2.5.
I'm working on that to..

Theres no point in getting new versions of blender if you can already use your current one. Unless, of course, its a massive, really needed, update. Which i think 2.5 is.

A bit confusing. I'll wait till it's not alpha.

one way to fix that is to press 'w' while selected to part of the model in edit mode and select 'bevel' from the drop-down menu that come up.

It gives this kind of effect to a cube:

the barrel needs to be connected

the barrel needs to be connected
And the scope, it looks too pointy

i'm suprised.

Blender gets really easy when you learn the interface and hotkeys.