Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3911154 times)

typing of the dead monday
Correct-o-mundo!

However, Typing of the Dead uses what looks like a Sega Dreamcast with a AA battery on it, but i figured i'd be different and make a PS1 and a 9V battery :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:57:56 AM by Masterlegodude »

Now we need a Blockland Typing Survival game

Okay, so i need names for this weapon i'm working on, Typing of the Dead does not give it any fancy name that i can use, and i'm bad at catchy names that sound good

Tried to make a light rocket launcher, this is my first model, so don't hate too much

feel free to x/10, and tell me how to improve

and I prefer milkshape over blender, so don't even try

the scope looks handicappedly small compared to the 'holder' for it.

the scope looks handicappedly small compared to the 'holder' for it.
I kinda was going for an ACOG scope look but the mount looks like stuff, I might redo it

I kinda was going for an ACOG scope look but the mount looks like stuff, I might redo it
the mount is fine, the scope needs to be bigger. it is small in comparison to the mount. also, where is the handle?

the mount is fine, the scope needs to be bigger. it is small in comparison to the mount. also, where is the handle?
I tried making on but it looked absolute stuff, and on the scope, so I should just resize that entire scope?

I tried making on but it looked absolute stuff, and on the scope, so I should just resize that entire scope?
yes resize entire scope, and just replicate the default rocketlauncher handle because you are gonna have to make a handle sooner or later. the scope also looks like it has too many slices, maybe make it an octagon and rotate it 22.5 degrees to have flat edge on bottom, like the octagon bricks.

i honestly didn't think i'd have it done this quickly
lightening fast add-on making by taboob thanks to this baller ass system

what happened to the carrot? :c

Why can't I see his hand