Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3916818 times)

So to sum it up: You stole my snake model, POSSIBLY rounded it to post on this topic plus a new mountPoint, and used my model (unrounded) to make a snake melee weapon.
oh my god this is the funniest thing

oh my god this is the funniest thing
Also the biggest embarrassment for Klocko.

Tonkka. What do you have to say?
Bull Dog invited me to his private server to test something. Aside from that, for fun, he wanted me to click a treasure brick made out of bricks.
When I clicked it, MY Weapon_snake (No shame in saying I made a unreleased weapon_snake)   popped out. Not the rounded snake you have, but MY Weapon_snake. Bull Dog told me Tonkka (you) gave it to him. This leads to me that you have used my snake model and kill icon. It appears your version of my snake is a melee weapon. Uses the same model and killicon, but its a melee weapon with different sounds.
I did not give you permission to use my model and killicon.

So to sum it up: You stole my snake model, POSSIBLY rounded it to post on this topic plus a new mountPoint, and used my model (unrounded) to make a snake melee weapon.

pm me that weapon

Damn even when using cuda rendering on my gtx 690 it still takes forever to ray trace an image at 2000 samples

:c

cycles: the fastest rendering engine on earth~

cycles: the fastest rendering engine on earth~
It's the only way to render glass that actually looks like what it is

speaking of cycles:

not too great, but i was bored

so did anyone actually try that thing that i asked about lol

so did anyone actually try that thing that i asked about lol

It's close to impossible. Lool

It's close to impossible. Lool
People start out with high poly models and lower the poly count for various games all the time, it's certainly possible but i assume it's quite time consuming and monotonous to do

I certainly wouldn't have the patience :cookieMonster:

Also, what is this model you want the poly lowered?

People start out with high poly models and lower the poly count for various games all the time, it's certainly possible but i assume it's quite time consuming and monotonous to do

I certainly wouldn't have the patience :cookieMonster:

Also, what is this model you want the poly lowered?
yolo i'll just post it here incase anyone wants to take a shot at it
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwc8zxvhki51p92/fizz_fisherman.obj