Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854110 times)

the bearded skull approaches

I wish you had shown me this earlier, at least this is comically strange

But this thing

Is just downright scary

I just modeled a battle rifle, will likely release when Deadzone gives it shooty powers

The 3TR Tactical Battle Rifle

Some input would be nice. The design is to stay but some C&C on my modeling work is what I'm looking for.

This is an original design by me. I did take from another gun design but most of it(2/3) is mine.

I just modeled a battle rifle, will likely release when Deadzone gives it shooty powers

Some input would be nice. The design is to stay but some C&C on my modeling work is what I'm looking for.

This is an original design by me. I did take from another gun design but most of it(2/3) is mine.
You might want to make the handle look less flat. Look to something like T+T to see how to do this and make it look good.

Also, the stock and handle appear to be too round, maybe make them a little more blocky. It'll also bring down your polycount. Other than that, it looks great, keep up the good work.

You might want to make the handle look less flat. Look to something like T+T to see how to do this and make it look good.

Also, the stock and handle appear to be too round, maybe make them a little more blocky. It'll also bring down your polycount. Other than that, it looks great, keep up the good work.

I'll give your suggestions a go. Thanks.

I can give it shooty powers :O

It's been a while since I've done some models, I think I'm gonna start again

also gonna try to learn how to render

holy stuff finally blender changed it's website design

The Bearded Skull Approacheth.

holy stuff finally blender changed it's website design
Awesome! And wat. 4 of the 14 "feature" images are from Blender Guru's tutorials.