The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854342 times)

not 100% accurate or as high in quality as it could be but w/e it's my first model in a while, I'm kinda rusty and I got lazy with this one

AK5C + EOTech 552 + VFG, made by request

If you are talking about modeling this car, then Im just gonna mention that The Turton is already modeling this car

Well the gif you're looking at is the model and I wasn't planning on making it for blockland

Well the gif you're looking at is the model and I wasn't planning on making it for blockland

Aren't they also different cars? The don't look quite the same :I

fleshlight
it's a LAMP not a mushroom

it's a LAMP not a mushroom

Oh really I thought it was an artificial vagina

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:07:52 PM by BlockAlpha »

Semi update. Made it look sleeker and added a rear bed thingy.

Aren't they also different cars? The don't look quite the same :I
They are based of the same car (Toyota Corolla AE86), mine is just without the livery

wip

Hey that looks great! Are you preparing to release it??

anyone have a tutorial on riggin playermodels?

im erectin a shrekkin

anyone have a tutorial on riggin playermodels?

im erectin a shrekkin
Does it would help you if I'll send you my model in milkshape so that ready to be release?

Spongebob in game (ready to release)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:01:13 PM by BlockAlpha »

Does it would help you if I'll send you my model in milkshape so that ready to be release?
pardon me?

pardon me?
? oh I'm just bad in English..
You want that i'll send you my model with all the joints and animations?..so you will figure it out yourself..
no?..too bad if so

pardon me?

English appears to not be his first language.

He's asking if you want to see his spongebob model, which is done and ready for release, to see all the rigging and such that goes on in a player model.

So that you can take his spongebob's rigging as an example to base your shrek rigging on, so to speak.