Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3913046 times)

How is this? Might make it an addon, although I have a more original project in the works.

i personally would make it more default style, and change the tracks and cylinder edges.

front area is temporary

i personally would make it more default style, and change the tracks and cylinder edges.
Default style as in just flat, black treads as opposed to ridges? Also, after making your changes, how would this be? It's made for running down zombies.

I'll be adding proper port holes once I get the driver and shotgun mounts right.

-snip-
front area is temporary
Very nice. Whatever it's for, it looks good.

-snip-
Working on an M4 for my ArmA group
Some parts of it are too smooth and round than what would feel good, and there's still some completely blocky parts. Otherwise excellent.

-snip-
o stuff extremely super cool ultra boxing gloves of justice with my own fists
awesome

-snip-
:D?
Perfectly blockland-y.

Just a quick question for all you modelers, how do you make a curved tube, like the one on the back of the medkit in this:

I need some help
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 03:58:54 PM by Buu »

it's super easy in sketchup, idk about other programs

Just a quick question for all you modelers, how do you make a curved tube, like the one on the back of the medkit in this:
-hatfortress2-
I need some help
Well for Blender, check out this video.

Do note that it may be different for older versions; more specifically the one the DTS exporter works with. I do my main modelling in a modern blender then move it to an older version for rigging. But it should give you a good idea.

Also, for anyone who wants to see the work in more detail, I set it up on p3d.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:33:23 PM by Narkro555 »

I need some help
Add a bezier curve, in the curve tab in properties change fill to full, and increase bevel depth and resolution.

well wings3d doesn't have a any of those options so i've settled with just using the circularize tool instead, needs some tweaking but ehh

it works alright

I rushed this so bad srry if it suks
also it's my birthday :>

to u

edit:

took this

n made it this

"The P333AT (pronounced Pee-THHHHHRRRREEEEEEE-Ay-Tee) delivers a stunning amount of firepower, launching three 90 grain projectiles at a time in roughly the same direction. “The .380 isn’t known as a one shot stopper, “ continued Koalapee, “but three of the SOB’s are bound to really piss someone off.” With the regular P3AT being diminutive in size, Kel-Tec didn’t seem overly concerned with the major increase in size. “We’re adding, what? 6 more ounces? Damned thing will still fit inside a front pocket."
gg kel-tec u sure showed ruger
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:10:47 PM by Zloff »

i'm glad others are following in Arsenal Firearms' footsteps

I rushed this so bad srry if it suks
also it's my birthday :>
happy birthday handsome

also here's like two or so weeks' of work

the concept of combining multiple receivers seems simple enough to do without much trouble
it's not
it's not simple at all
Gilboa Snake DBAR, probably my seventh AR variant lol
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:42:06 AM by Zloff »

Also

I forgot to tell, this car is for a project which will a car pack for it.

Finally someone's working on a new pack of good looking weapons that aren't totally generic guns and "realistic" stuff with ui names that are just random letters with no meaning to normal people

These are cool

Finally someone's working on a new pack of good looking weapons that aren't totally generic guns and "realistic" stuff with ui names that are just random letters with no meaning to normal people

These are cool
He's probably using the real names. Also, half of your post is straight up handicapped bullstuff.
Same stuff, different thread. here we go again