Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3929124 times)

Wow, i didn't even know Scott made an I Am Bread comic recently

Wow, i didn't even know Scott made an I Am Bread comic recently
was it because he barely makes comics at all?

that would have been the case for me.

He's actually been making comics fairly often, not every monday, as stated by the original flavor text for the site, not sure when he actually changed it to "weekly", but definitely about a week or so he makes a new comic, he just doesn't always remember to make a news post about it

stuff THAT LOOKS loving AWESOME

i just realized i put the ejector port on the wrong side of the gun

Maybe you can eject the shell into your left hand, and somehow recycle it by loading it into the gun and shooting that at someone just to be annoying :cookieMonster:

actually i really like the idea of a goofy parodical hyperaccessorized tacticool gun

like, it's a normal-ass beretta m9 or something modified with a laser sight, an extended mag, a second even more extended mag attached the first extended mag, a modified barrel, two scopes- one normal-size and a second smaller scope on top-, a muzzle brake, a shotgun choke, a silencer, a loudener, a speed loader built into the polymer grip and a complimentary bazooka for shooting down police helicopters

but then you go to shoot it and EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU FIRE a shell pops up out of the gun and hits you directly in the face, blocking your vision briefly and doing damage

and like the first time you take it out when the debris hits you in the face your blockhead audibly goes "AGH" in surprise, but then as you continue firing it the "agh" begins to sort of taper off like he's come to expect it and eventually it reaches the point where its clear he's only saying it to punctuate the fact he is, indeed, getting hit in the face with burning-hot shell casings. like, 'aGH.' 'agh. agh agh. agh. agh.'

but then you put the gun away again and bring it back out and the agh goes right back up to it's original intensity of AGH as if your blockhead forgot that that was what this gun did

We need a pistol like the on on the top right

thought it was real until i saw the barrel alignment smh science hasnt gone far enough

Now this is a real weapon.

stuff we need a crazy modded gun pack.

i made one of those tacticool guns with a walther ppk model before but i can't find it
-snip-
really nice gun but the laser sight looks oddly triangulated

watched divergent again because shailene is hot af, saw that rhino thing in it and decided:
"wow that's cooller than the unica i made i think ill make that next lmao"
also started making a vz 58

both are obviously not done

time to kill some ants