The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854626 times)

is UV information supposed to be exported in the .obj along with the model? i'm trying to upload something to tabletop simulator, but my texture isn't applying whatsoever

is UV information supposed to be exported in the .obj along with the model? i'm trying to upload something to tabletop simulator, but my texture isn't applying whatsoever
I think that's what .mtl files are for. but maybe I'm wrong. either way, you do have to export it, because the game's not gonna magically do it right

I think that's what .mtl files are for. but maybe I'm wrong. either way, you do have to export it, because the game's not gonna magically do it right
i exported the obj and the uv and made a texture, i did everything i could that the game would allow, but the textures just don't apply for some reason. was wondering if it was me or the obj thing
there's also no import for mtl files

What program are you using?
Theoretically yes, export with UV and then put your image file where TS tells you to.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:09:43 PM by halonerfer29 »

selling full rune + longsword 1.5mil
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:31:47 PM by Im_AFK »

why is the handle so teeny weenie?

it's pretty small on the source; might be too short now that i have a second look at it

Put my RPG-7 onto new PBR Sketchfab.
Normal map might take a while to load depending on your internet.

selling full rune + longsword 1.5mil

bro give me ur armour n ill trim it 4 fr33

a helmet that's still a huge work in progress

some of you can probably guess what its from. i even added some slightly distinct thing (that isnt actually part of it but i thought it looked cool)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:13:22 AM by Trogtor »