The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853219 times)

them's some wide child birthing hips

cant tell if boy or girl. Got broad hips, smallish shoulders made bigger by shirt, cleavage (or whatever the fck that is)
white graceful hair

most importantly no richard?

I didn't want the character to be any gender really so I didn't push it into the proportions of either I just wanted the design to be cool and the personality of the character to be cool based on its design and some other things I have planned for it in the future

so its up to your interpretation

I didn't want the character to be any gender really so I didn't push it into the proportions of either I just wanted the design to be cool and the personality of the character to be cool based on its design and some other things I have planned for it in the future

so its up to your interpretation
eh i'd just go with both because why not

granado
M67 (View in 3D)

not sure how i want to smooth shade it, if at all, thoughts would be welcome

Use A's smoothing for the cylindrical part, but make the whole sphere part smooth

that does look pretty good, though i know blockland's lighting isn't too kind to fully smoothshaded spheres
guess i'll just finish up the in-game bits and toss each one in to see how they look

trog likes the d, eh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm mostly against the flat shaded one because it looks like a disco ball grenade

That's the problem with flat shading spheres

Disco balls

i'd have the bottoms of the shoulder blades stick out too
darn cute, though

Haven't really added much definition to his back yet but thanks for the feedback, I'm hopefully going to animate him when he is finished and then try and make him move on a surface in unity

this looks pretty good, actually, thanks for the suggestion mld

now i just have to make it... work.