Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3908854 times)

I would if people showed interest in it. I wouldn't want to work on a big project nobody liked

you cant really tell because bots like to attack in intervals but you can hold it down and it plays an animation that makes it look flimsy in the players hand
it also goes along with the sound of the weapon

this is what the animation looks like completely

you gon release it or what

i still think the vents on the side of the model are a little much but adore the shaking animation

it needs those vents because it's a mega-drill
it will drill you a new starfish

I would if people showed interest in it. I wouldn't want to work on a big project nobody liked
maybe at Christmas they will

It did look better without the vents IMO

i made a gps model
i don't know why i made a gps model
someone can make it into an item that chats your location or whatever, that would be cool
note that it's not correctly formatted to be directly exported to a dts, you'll have to name it and make empties
or not i don't really care it took my like fifteen minutes

click the image to download, it's a zip with a blend file as well as obj/mtl
naturally, criticism welcome

on a separate note, that drill animation is glorious and it should not be toned down whatsoever :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:44:44 PM by TristanLuigi »

you cant really tell because bots like to attack in intervals but you can hold it down and it plays an animation that makes it look flimsy in the players hand
it also goes along with the sound of the weapon

this is what the animation looks like completely

Slap a carrot onto it, release it as a separate version, and you're golden.

I know someone did this already, but just do it anyway.

That someone actually would also be me lol

it was what I first had in mind but I couldn't get the carrots bones just right to animate fluently so I dropped the idea

weapon drill that works as a meele and also fakekills small bricks up to the brick mass of a 2x4
pageloss

we need a carrot launching gun now

we need a carrot launching gun now
Shoots gigantic dragon carrots, for obvious reasons.