The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3849985 times)

I've had this AT-AT model for months now and wanted to keep it a secret for my video. Just really proud of it.

ho le stuff
that's incredibly cool nice job

I didn't know Trogrog had a wife
Lmao

Is there an overwatch weapon pack?

not yet but alphadin challenged me to make mr 76's rifle which i have yet to finish

would be neat to see some of them ingame. tracer's smg's would be best to do first cause her playertype's already made

gud gun

why left tho
because the left side has nothing on it
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:16:20 AM by Shizza04 »

because the left* side has nothing on it

its like that for a good reason lol
all the fancy stuff's on the right side so the shell casings don't eject into your face and stuff, or so you rooster the gun with your right hand while there's no hand on the trigger (center of mass of guns usually are somewhere in front of the handle). holding a gun with your left hand defeats this purpose

its totally fine if the left side of the gun is bland, and that's all you can see in first person. it looks more appropriate/natural than what you're doing with it on the left side.

not yet but alphadin challenged me to make mr 76's rifle which i have yet to finish

would be neat to see some of them ingame. tracer's smg's would be best to do first cause her playertype's already made
Guess I have something to do bow 👌

Neo-Shotgun (View in 3D)

new weapon pack incoming!!!! rykuta and i are cooking up the good stuff

What kitchen model should I make next

paper-towel roll holder
coffee maker

whats that
Do you put your dishes away wet? A dish drainer is where you put dishes, bowls, cups, and even silverware with some kinds of dish drainers, to let them dry out after you've washed them

Do you put your dishes away wet? A dish drainer is where you put dishes, bowls, cups, and even silverware with some kinds of dish drainers, to let them dry out after you've washed them
oooooh lmao I've never seen one of those irl before. My parents just let the dishes dry in the cupboard after they are washed

Maybe I'll make one ;)