The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854215 times)

I modeled, UVed and textured them, they then got passed down the line for rigging, animation, shading, lighting and rendering. Can only really estimate on the time taken, but I think the Spitfire took me about two weeks.

wow that's seriously amazing

u rock punchbuggy DANG

forget blockland and its body proportions

Why is the right hand facing upward and why is the left hand completely twisted around? Not even Rayman can do that

hes holding it like an rpg

hes holding it like an rpg

CALL AN AMBULANCE

This is how it should look

The thumb of the right hand should be going through the thumb hole, even if the fingers don't reach where the trigger is
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:32:18 PM by Masterlegodude »

Thats the play model and stuffty details I did fast
shhhhh
Its all about the model

hey guys look at me

thanks

Is there such thing as a "real-time mirror" in blender? Like you're working on an object and you want to mirror the object, but instead of clicking it manually each time, it just does it in real time, like setting decals on a car in car games?

Or is there a type of mirror in Blender that when you use it, it doesn't clone the object?

I only know of the mirror that's activated with Ctrl + M and then pressing X, Y or Z then enter to mirror the object

I only know of the mirror that's activated with Ctrl + M and then pressing X, Y or Z then enter to mirror the object
doesn't that clone the object though?

Also the mirror I'm talking about would also have an effect when editing faces or other stuff. Like you use the knife tool on one side of the face (like you're looking at it from above) then after the cut, it like automatically mirrors it to the other side to match it

kinda like that, it's hard to explain

Theres a mirror modifier in blender wich well
Mirrors your object