Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3847711 times)

i did. it's been available for download for almost a year
stuff i completey forgot that existed lol

idk if skill would think it fits the aesthetic. he's currently using gcat weapons so its really different than the current weapon aesthetic. would require a full pack

stuff i completey forgot that existed lol

idk if skill would think it fits the aesthetic. he's currently using gcat weapons so its really different than the current weapon aesthetic. would require a full pack
lol no problem i understand. for consistency's sake i'd suggest only using the armor since it's essentially ripped from Gcat's skeleton model

"oh stuff"

im wasting time on mixamo

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:27:11 PM by Donnies Catch »

mind if i ask what program

also ya need to clean up some parts of the animation and makenit less jiggly. its so wobbly at times with the dance its like it doesnt have a skeleton

mind if i ask what program

also ya need to clean up some parts of the animation and makenit less jiggly. its so wobbly at times with the dance its like it doesnt have a skeleton
maximo.
which means that i didnt even make this animation lmao i literally just clicked preview on one of the hundreds on the website

animal crossing style. took three hours to make

trogtoR GOIN HAM

HE GON DO IT

HE GON B NEXT PUNCHBUGGY

I don't know why but that makes me think it would fit as an animation render from LEGO Island, I really like it by the way

I don't know why but that makes me think it would fit as an animation render from LEGO Island

it might be based off an animation from a lego game, which would explain why it looks so oddly familiar to me

it might be based off an animation from a lego game, which would explain why it looks so oddly familiar to me

funny how i've been working on something alike for a while now