Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3849766 times)

made this little smg today
That looks more like a shotgun than an SMG.
Cool model regardless, reminds me of T+T.   also I like your hat

Was that a mother frickin' berserk reference?????

those models are forgetin perfect and the bg gradient is really top notch too. remind me of T+T

what are the tri counts? i may have a project idea for you

Hey guys, I'm about to mod ut2004 which is an old game but I have a question regarding milkshape3d. Is it possible to extract a model from GMOD/source and import it into milshape3d? is there anything I need to be aware of? help will be appreciated

those models are forgetin perfect and the bg gradient is really top notch too. remind me of T+T

what are the tri counts? i may have a project idea for you

thanks!!1

rsass has 1837 tris
bullpup sniper has 826

aaaANd sadly im already helping construct a project

six dooter

A plain ass plane.
also this is amazing i love the style of it

Hey guys, I'm about to mod ut2004 which is an old game but I have a question regarding milkshape3d. Is it possible to extract a model from GMOD/source and import it into milshape3d? is there anything I need to be aware of? help will be appreciated
You would need a program to decompile the MDL file, i recommend Crowbar, it will deompile the MDL into a QC and SMD files, Milkshape 3D can import SMDs, then you can use Crowbar again to recompile the model, granted you have the Source SDK Multiplayer Base thing installed in Steam's Tools menu so you can compile the MDL using Garry's Mod's compiler

Be warned that modifying the skeleton of rigged models could break the rotation of the bones because of how Milkshape handles skeletons

And that neither Milkshape nor Blender can properly import an SMD with it's smoothing groups intact, i think only 3DS Max can do that

what is with all these top tier models omg

thanks!!1

rsass has 1837 tris
bullpup sniper has 826

aaaANd sadly im already helping construct a project
i only really need 5 models, im trying to make a T+T clone (remake? update?) but am doing code first. i can model my own guns but i /really/ like your style and think you can probably do a better job than i can at it. its fine though, just a thought.

strike fightrrr

edit:

Bi-loveual plane
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 06:39:21 PM by Siberian Husky »

*Tips fedora* m'lady