The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3846738 times)

For ports survival gamemode

m16a4(View in 3D)

custom animations wo a h!!!

old crt tv (still working on it. It's supposed to be a printable brick but the printer doesn't work on it (it works on others though))

Make sure the material name used by the faces the printer can affect is called 'PRINT', that you have the value for hasPrint set to 1 in the CS File, and that the entry for printAspectRatio is set to a valid ratio, like 2x2f

Make sure the material name used by the faces the printer can affect is called 'PRINT'
yep

that you have the value for hasPrint set to 1 in the CS File, and that the entry for printAspectRatio is set to a valid ratio, like 2x2f
alright let me try this

THANKS IT WORKED

The face is also a perfect 4:3 ratio so when making prints u gotta make it 4:3 (height of the print 2x2f limit) and squash it to make it square

THANKS IT WORKED

The face is also a perfect 4:3 ratio so when making prints u gotta make it 4:3 (height of the print 2x2f limit) and squash it to make it square
I NEED THIS

V100 Gage Commando WIP. Thinking of making a large amount of turret varieties to put on it.
Also known as the swat tank from GTA San Andreas.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:00:54 AM by TheArmyGuy »

i made this truck for cities skylines

https://skfb.ly/689u8

Nice truck, didn't know they were that detailed since they're so small in the game.

Did some work on the first variant.
Variant 1: V150 (with tank turret)
Took some liberties to have the machine gun centered and concentrical with the main gun so two players will be able to use the guns without it looking bad (bad like Gcats T90).

Also, the textures on the tires: yey or ney

the texture looks darker than the rest of the tire but other than that good