Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3847490 times)

assault rifle smg mix thing idk

Working on a modular freeway/road system to once and for all end all of the ugly crap everyone keeps doing due to the limitations of bricks.

Might need some help on how to do dts collision and I have to cut up the bricks in 2 or 4 parts due to the ridiculous x64 cube brick size limit.

Working on a modular freeway/road system to once and for all end all of the ugly crap everyone keeps doing due to the limitations of bricks.

Might need some help on how to do dts collision and I have to cut up the bricks in 2 or 4 parts due to the ridiculous x64 cube brick size limit.
dts collisions are a bitch but i can sorta help you out

[im g width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/AmnSXxY.png[/img]

those ramps might be a little too narrow and steep for most BL vehicles (without them bouncing all over), but looks great so far!

those ramps might be a little too narrow and steep for most BL vehicles (without them bouncing all over), but looks great so far!
No it's actually huge they're 14 bricks wide. I'll have to split it up into 6 bricks lol.

No it's actually huge they're 14 bricks wide.
Can you make slightly smaller size versions of these? Like the kind you would see in the middle of a neighborhood, or the roads you would see on a college campus.

Can you make slightly smaller size versions of these? Like the kind you would see in the middle of a neighborhood, or the roads you would see on a college campus.
Can you send me some reference pics? Must be a US thing, don't have highways in neighborhoods or colleges here.

Can you send me some reference pics? Must be a US thing, don't have highways in neighborhoods or colleges here.
I meant like normal roads.

I'll see what I can do. For now I'm fighting Demian's BLB exporter to have working grid boxes.

I'll see what I can do. For now I'm fighting Demian's BLB exporter to have working grid boxes.
its not that hard, i can send you some reference files if you want/help you figure out any problems.