The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3848457 times)

the first step on a long road
i got stuck like 10 times and had to look up how to use the knife tool and figured it out like halfway
i still can't even get a basic model
https://sketchfab.com/models/4e542bf0cd2d42b9b88172b6fe286e32
maybe i'll do better tomorrow

Who can figure out what the wing code means?
im late but its base64 for ANTgay

You gotta publish your model on Sketchfab before we can see it goober

IF your willing to learn 100 keybinds.
i only know like three forgetin keybinds and i can still use blender and make some decent stuff

sketchup for the win

no
its 100x more user friendly and easier than blender i dont see the problem here
the seamlessness of sketching into the 3rd dimension makes it awesome

ass '

the horizontal dial doesn't even look like a dial, more like a bolt
other than that i L O V E it

Guys what freeway interchanges would you really want? I like making them but Im not rigging a cloverleaf intersection if no-one is gonna use it. Rn I have nothing except offramps and an overpass.

the problem with the current ramped on/offramps you have is that its too small to properly turn onto - should be at least 1.5x wider. but yeah cloverleaf ramps are pretty hard to work with since blockland is, well, blocks, so i wouldnt suggest you attempt something that complicated. maybe a less rounded version if possible.

the problem with the current ramped on/offramps you have is that its too small to properly turn onto - should be at least 1.5x wider. but yeah cloverleaf ramps are pretty hard to work with since blockland is, well, blocks, so i wouldnt suggest you attempt something that complicated. maybe a less rounded version if possible.
It's already 2 x64 cubes wide in total if I make it wider it's gonna get worse still. Blegh stupid limitations.