Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854655 times)

concept not made by me
soon 2 be painted

i forgot how to model curved pipes again how did u do that hoot

soon 2 be painted? more like weight painted at Max like ur mom lol

Just extrude the end face a bunch of times

Just extrude the end face a bunch of times
i know theres a much much better way but i did it like this

edit:
it has to do with nurb lines in maya
this might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5jQqsiUlHQ
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 06:01:39 AM by hootaloo »

i use blenders spin tool. it kinda works like stuff but most of the work is adjusting the length and angles

a tip to know is that the spin tool always starts by extruding in segments in a 90 degree angle around the 3d cursor, so put the cursor where you want the model to rotate (you can manually move the cursor by pressing 'N' to open the side window and you'll see 3 or 4 sliders for the coordinates of the 3d cursor
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:54:07 AM by Trogtor »

i use blenders spin tool.
Forgive me if there's something I'm missing, but I don't see an advantage to this over using curves with array and curve modifiers on the object to be duplicated.

It's seems much more easy to set up and control.

Forgive me if there's something I'm missing, but I don't see an advantage to this over using curves with array and curve modifiers on the object to be duplicated.

It's seems much more easy to set up and control.
because i always work within the same object and in some cases its just a lot quicker if you know what you're doing

first time doing a blender

hammer(View in 3D)

remember this low poly toby model i made a long time ago?

its broken and needs work, but killgore52 from the zelda modding community took some time to help me understand actor editing/getting toby into zelda 64 correctly. this probably doesnt belong here but i dont give two stuffs ive been trying to get this model into zelda for almost a year now and i finally have a picture of it running right (thanks killgore!!!!)