The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853813 times)

working on remodelling the stock BL tools out of boredom, I'll def make them an addon when I figure out how

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:22:37 PM by Insert Name Here² »

NO THE BLOCKLAND HAMMER IS FINE THE WAY IT IS STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE REALISTIC forget OFF forget

thats pretty cute

im imagining it doing a little *tink* on bricks

NO THE BLOCKLAND HAMMER IS FINE THE WAY IT IS STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE REALISTIC forget OFF forget
kys

may change the color on this one btw

autism

finally something to fit the old realistic blockland hammer

I was kinda bored and decided to make this. I know it has flaws like the magazine is a bit off and the shock absorbers are too close to each other but otherwise it came out kinda nice.
snip
I appreciate this highly

may change the color on this one btw
darker red would be good, but some form of red is certainly the way to go

working on remodelling the stock BL tools out of boredom, I'll def make them an addon when I figure out how
Maybe consider a sledge hammer. Those hammers are usually seen as constructive rather than destructive.

Maybe consider a sledge hammer. Those hammers are usually seen as constructive rather than destructive.
Ooooh I see what you're saying, I'll try this tomorrow

Ooooh I see what you're saying, I'll try this tomorrow
Sledgehammers are huge.
what you need to do is make it a Rubber Mallet

i always liked the label maker gag for the printer. you should find a 70s/80s label maker to model.