Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3851426 times)

Do you mean the stock?  or the other thing that isn't the main gun?

That's the point.  I want it generic, it being generic tells me that I did my job right.

Yeah, that's cool. I just think it looks boring.

christ.

christ.
Alright.  Yeah, I think it's just the angle, it makes it look different.

Hey i cannot really understand blender, is it good fora  beginner, any good tutorials on a way to learn how to work it basically?

I like the old one better.

I made a fancy Blocko ring :D

Gasp, someone corrupted my ring >:U

Too high poly and strange for blockland.

EDIT: Haven't modeled anything recently.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:10:49 AM by Tingalz »

Can exporting models from wings 3d and opening them in blender then exporting as dts work?  Because wings is the only thing i can figure out even after i looked at like 12 tutorials for blender, and milshape doesn't seem to have many capabilities.

Can exporting models from wings 3d and opening them in blender then exporting as dts work?  Because wings is the only thing i can figure out even after i looked at like 12 tutorials for blender, and milshape doesn't seem to have many capabilities.
That's what I do. Export in wings to a .lwo and import to blender. Add mounts/animation(optional) and export to .dts

That's what I do. Export in wings to a .lwo and import to blender. Add mounts/animation(optional) and export to .dts
Okay i will just be exporting i do not know about joint and how to animate 3d objects yet.

Oh and where the hell to i put the exported model?

I tried to find in in blenders loader but i cannot.