Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3917896 times)

Wel, what do you think? We didn't come in and start insulting you because your name was indy or some stuff.
You caused it.
I caused it because of my models.  But then you caused it for not teaching me the proper skills to improve on them.  Maybe instead of saying my newest hat looked like a cake and could use adjustment, tell me what I need to actually do in blender to fix it?

I caused it because of my models.  But then you caused it for not teaching me the proper skills to improve on them.  Maybe instead of saying my newest hat looked like a cake and could use adjustment, tell me what I need to actually do in blender to fix it?
No, it was because of what you said about other models.

No, it was because of what you said about other models.

Its true. You act like you are the connoisseur of models while you yourself are a modeling beginner. I've been modeling close to two years now, yet your critiqued one of my snipers like there were many imperfections.

I taught them both how to model.  :cookieMonster:

Its true. You act like you are the connoisseur of models while you yourself are a modeling beginner. I've been modeling close to two years now, yet your critiqued one of my snipers like there were many imperfections.
You don't need to be a good chef to know good food, but I definitely agree.

Also, I've been working on this the past two days. Thoughts?

I taught them both how to model.  :cookieMonster:

Please, you only gave me headers in the past month or so.

Please, you only gave me headers in the past month or so.
Why would you need those if you've been "modeling for 2 years"?  I'm saying this out of a deep sarcasm you probably won't understand.  

I don't act like the connoisseur of modeling. I understand I've only been doing it a couple of months. I dont know where you keep pulling that from.  And like Tylale said I can notice imperfections because sometimes they are kind of obvious.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:38:43 AM by indyjones »

Why would you need those if you've been "modeling for 2 years"?  I'm saying this out of a deep sarcasm you probably won't understand.  

In terms of compatibility with Blockland, not how to model. And are you implying that you don't believe I have been modeling for 2 years? I started when I was 13.

And like Tylale said I can notice imperfections because sometimes they are kind of obvious.
I said nothing of the sort.

You don't need to be a good chef to know good food, but I definitely agree.

Also, I've been working on this the past two days. Thoughts?

I like it from the profile angle, but I think that for such body the neck is a little too thick, unless he's a F1 race-car driver where it's a necessity to have such strong necks.

I like it from the profile angle, but I think that for such body the neck is a little too thick, unless he's a F1 race-car driver where it's a necessity to have such strong necks.

Or Hank Hill.

When i get back home, i want to upload a picture of a rendered jailbot model that i made for Garry's Mod a while back.

Or Hank Hill.

Or some sort of strange hybrid between man and brick

I said nothing of the sort.
You don't need to be a good chef to know good food.

You don't need to be a good chef to know good food.
a mediocre chef doesn't piss himself when told his soup is too thick and crappy. they improve themselves.