Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854010 times)

i would like, cut out a part of the stock that can fit the hand in it oh and make the stock a little big bigger, to where it comes to the blockheads shoulder imo
Sure..

Um is there something wrong with my sculptris..? it crashes before i get anything really.

ignored?.. I start to sculpt stuff and it says it stopped working and closes it :/

I don't know how to fix the hand :P
Uh no I meant the gun, not the hand.

Uh no I meant the gun, not the hand.
I don't know how to fix the gun so it works with the hand.  Sorry for not being specific enough.

I don't know how to fix the gun so it works with the hand.  Sorry for not being specific enough.
No you idiot. I'm saying the gun looks unfinished. It doesn't just look bad in Blockland, it looks bad overall.

No you idiot. I'm saying the gun looks unfinished. It doesn't just look bad in Blockland, it looks bad overall.
What's so bad about it overall, stupid?

Some stuff I modeled today, I'm to lazy to upload to TinyPic:

Here is a prime example of a perfectionist.
Not everyone is incredibly skilled, you always must have humble begginings.
I think indy is doing well.

Some stuff I modeled today, I'm to lazy to upload to TinyPic:
Cool.

The front barrel area looks good and the rear bolt like area is good. The stock just messes up to style to it. It needs to by more rounded alone the top of the back area more, mainly on the top. It just adds too much of a sharp finish.

The front barrel area looks good and the rear bolt like area is good. The stock just messes up to style to it. It needs to by more rounded alone the top of the back area more, mainly on the top. It just adds too much of a sharp finish.
It doesn't look like that anymore.

Here is a prime example of a perfectionist.
Not everyone is incredibly skilled, you always must have humble begginings.
I think indy is doing well.
What are you talking about? I just said his gun looked unfinished. If you're talking about me calling him an idiot, that was because it took him 3 posts to understand what I said when it was perfectly clear.

also

The legs are a bit too short, otherwise pretty good.

What are you talking about? I just said his gun looked unfinished. If you're talking about me calling him an idiot, that was because it took him 3 posts to understand what I said when it was perfectly clear.

also

It didn't take me 3 posts to understand that my model is unfinished.  I know it's unfinished.  If it was finished you would see it in the Add-ons section.