Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854267 times)

I think it's safe to say I've broken my escape key from all the times I accidentally started rendering

i feel like modeling so this is happening

suggest stupid guns for me to add to the expansion, currently there is mini gun, plasma pistol, m1911 and af2011, and a rail gun

a rail gun that shoots rail guns
or a handheld GAU-8 avenger
that'd be fun

Finalised version.
Blender is very very (Repeat 500x but If your a pro who hates annoyance just do it 4 times) hard

Blender is very very (Repeat 500x but If your a pro who hates annoyance just do it 4 times) hard
I learned in 30 minutes

It really isn't, its just like anything else worth doing, takes some time and patience.

It really isn't, its just like anything else worth doing, takes some time and patience.
oh.

well the gui has a really loving steep learning curve
like it's one of the most awful guis i've ever seen in terms of functionality
I learned in 30 minutes
and yeah i kind of doubt this but nice job on your model

well the gui has a really loving steep learning curve
like it's one of the most awful guis i've ever seen in terms of functionality
Which version of blender?

Which version of blender?
newest one
like yeah it is a lot better than before it got completely remade but it's still horrible compared to how it could be

Looks like they basically want to follow Autodesk in using the nightmare that is ribbon design, lol.
I picked up Blender when I was 11, people, and I've been working comfortably in it ever since. Get over yourselves and just spend a little time learning how it works.

Just learn the hotkeys and you will barely have to touch the ui.

And everything else you'll need is all in one easy to find place. It's a lot like driving a car, at first your main focus is staying in the lane but soon enough that's second nature and you can worry about everything else. In this case, modeling efficiently

does anyone know how to upload the default rocket launcher to p3d?

I need it for a painting I'm working on