Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3850545 times)

It looks like your uv might be a bit forget

It's a superb model so far, the only thing I'd change would be the badges; they are way too detailed in comparison with the rest of the car.
but... that's how the car really looks...

but... that's how the car really looks...
Doesn't mean it has to be super accurate! A lot of vehicles on here are created based on a real life vehicles in mind, but often avoid using their badges and making them more Blockland styled to suit the theme of the game. Apparently being realistic is becoming more and more of a big deal around here.

Hooray, finally someone implements stances!

i didnt notice the left hand on the gun in the prone pose so i just thought it was dry humping gone wrong.

pls. do not use hands on the gun models. they are so hideous

pls. do not use hands on the gun models. they are so hideous
opinions

opinions
if you wanna do it sometimes then that's your choice but

this is absurd

if you wanna do it sometimes then that's your choice but
this is absurd
it is his choice and he can do whatever he wants

Still looks ridiculous though

I'm sure even Rayman has his limits as to how far his hands and feet can go

Yes I'm making that model for the hands on gun models  .It's your opinion and I know some people which won't like the model.. There are people which love hands on gun models and I guess they also will love the new model I'm working on..
anyways:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:25:07 PM by BlockAlpha »

Yes I'm making that model for the hands on gun models  .It's your opinion and I know some people which won't like the model.. There are people which love hands on gun models and I guess they also will love the new model I'm working on..
anyways:

Shouldn't the weapon while crawling be positioned sideways?