Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853652 times)

I see plenty of modern warfare guns packs which uses ammo, shakes your screen when you shoot it, have an aiming option when you press right, is heavily inspired by COD or Battlefield games
>thinks any of that is inspired from CoD/Battlefield
that is almost laughable, you know nothing about what you just said, go home.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:06:20 AM by Treti »

carcigarettes pls begone

Sorry to ask but do you just model or are you planning to make a weapon pack because your models look amazing and I was thinking if you were planning too.

Does anyone still check this? I am currently making a knife and i'd like to know, how to make the animation stop until fire key is released, like with the butterfly knife. Also, how to triggure a part of the animation at equip and the other at fire key press. Also like the BF knife

the Bengs Gunloader, Nakata Hydric and load, NHM Bolt and Raptor?
the what
and you people complain about guns having illogical names LOL

I think Filipe's vehicles are ugly and all look the same imo
agreed, and it's annoying that everyone imitates his cookie cutter style

Sorry to ask but do you just model or are you planning to make a weapon pack because your models look amazing and I was thinking if you were planning too.
Yes, I have been developing a new pack now for about a week and a half.

Does anyone still check this? I am currently making a knife and i'd like to know, how to make the animation stop until fire key is released, like with the butterfly knife. Also, how to triggure a part of the animation at equip and the other at fire key press. Also like the BF knife
you could look through the .cs files and copy the code from there
i have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to torque, so that's usually what i do

It's the way the code is done, I think that if you use the gun and copy the sword's projectile it's easier

also for the animation you asked for, equipping, it's the first statesequence, in this case, "statesequence[0] = activate"

make sure you name your animation activate and it'll work smoothly

Wow, some of you people are true masters of the art of generalization, you know?

Neat. The fact he seems a little stretched gives it an abstract/cartoony feel though. Not sure if you're going for that or not, but it looks cool enough either way. The hands do look a little awkward, but it might be the angle, since it looks better in the side view.

the what
I seriously don't mean to continue any arguing or debating here, but I don't want any trouble but just to answer that question

Yes, I do mean the Bengs Gunloader

imo we need to remake this thread with an active op

I seriously don't mean to continue any arguing or debating here, but I don't want any trouble but just to answer that question
Yes, I do mean the Bengs Gunloader
um
ok