The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3855094 times)

Headtaker (View in 3D)

whoo
I always preferred the Headtaker over the Eyelander, i like the half of an evil pumpkin face in it
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 06:19:59 PM by Masterlegodude »

Pageloss for Khoz
Please do not spam, we can all read the previous pages.
seriously, nobody else has even posted yet

I didn't want Khoz to feel ignored :(

-snip-

Awesome, I love the little bit of detail at the bottom.

Working on a CH-53E Super Stallion for ARMA III:

Looking good! Do you have textures in mind, or will you make your own?

Looking good! Do you have textures in mind, or will you make your own?
I will be UV mapping, baking, and texturing the helicopter. I will also have to sit in Bulldozer and get this thing in-game............................

I've heard legends about modding for Arma. I wish you the best of luck.

i feel like it'd be better without the mirrors, they're just silly looking and distracting

i feel like it'd be better without the mirrors, they're just silly looking and distracting
They look fine to me.

So I head something about guitars, I dunno,

Laptop's fixed, and I had no backups for any of my models so I've gotta start completely over

aaand what better way to start than with a generic ar15

the level of wip is intense

taking advantage of this fresh start-- gonna make this gun a few different styles and stick with the best style. I'm also going to base all my models off a uniform set of colors and modules, so everything is properly scaled, interchangeable and easily customizable(which will make creating the ar15 variants that I love so much a ton easier l0l)

starting with no old components like rails or grips for size reference is a bitch

[img ]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/268/c/e/kaneki_wip_by_jinkuu-d80i9bf.png[/img]

wip
What's one thousand minus seven