Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3910522 times)

not enough sick spins compatability
New model now with spin!
some weird shading seems to occur in the helmet area
Forgot I did that, the nose piece is now flat
It seems like there may be vertices or edges in that area, but a face has not been made there. If you're using blender, just select the edges and press F. If you're using something other than blender, just google it.

Or p3d is just being weird. :P
Probably P3D being weird. I used Sketchup btw, I should probably move to Blender when this is done.

Model
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:08:34 PM by JJJMan4 »

i don't remember how to use blender at all (well, it's been at least 4 years but still) and damn why is it all so complicated

trying to add a node to spray particles out of, slightly move an object by a precise amount, and apply/modify materials and i'm suffering so much

New model now with spin!Forgot I did that, the nose piece is now flatProbably P3D being weird. I used Sketchup btw, I should probably move to Blender when this is done.

Slightly updated model (Yet still missing faces)
I think the problem about the missing faces may have to do with inverted faces. If you already tried fixing that, then idk.

I think the problem about the missing faces may have to do with inverted faces. If you already tried fixing that, then idk.
Aaaand you were right. Thanks and it's fixed now unless I missed something. New link in my previous post now.

Now all I need is critique and I'll pass this on to someone to code.

EDIT: Goddamnit I forgot to color the black piece where the mouth and eyes meet.... and the slits in the helmet sides...
          I seriously hope that's it for me loving up.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:09:04 PM by JJJMan4 »

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:01:08 PM by CantoXe »

gonna punch your face

why are its feet so small

why are its feet so small
You know what they say about small feet

what a great way to start texturing for the first time ever