Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 4150754 times)

The Sniper and the AR are the Zastava M76 and the VZ. 58 right?

Don't know what that scout rifle is though.

The Sniper and the AR are the Zastava M76 and the VZ. 58 right?

Don't know what that scout rifle is though.
The sniper is the Dragunov SVD and the Assault Rifle is the vz58, so yeah pretty much.

Scout rifle is the Mosin Archangel

The sniper is the Dragunov SVD and the Assault Rifle is the vz58, so yeah pretty much.

Scout rifle is the Mosin Archangel
It reminded me more of the M76 than the SVD but they do look extremely similar.

Good job btw they look really nice.

It reminded me more of the M76 than the SVD but they do look extremely similar.

Good job btw they look really nice.
Thanks man, and to be fair the M76 and SVD are basically the same in terms of mechanics and action, the cycling on the M76 is quicker i believe, also M76 is chambered in a much larger round

here's a thing,

I'm gonna add a scope to it later along with the other models and fix/improve the smoothing but I'm really tired atm

the thing at the back of the flamethrower looks like a thruster

please make it so you can right click to make the flames spew out that nozzle in the back and make the thrower rocket towards the enemy
that would be the best thing

the thing at the back of the flamethrower looks like a thruster

please make it so you can right click to make the flames spew out that nozzle in the back and make the thrower rocket towards the enemy
that would be the best thing
I think it's supposed to me more like a spot for the hose, but that would be pretty cool

I think it's supposed to me more like a spot for the hose, but that would be pretty cool

But theres already a fuel tank on it! Unless thats to keep the igniter burning for 300 years at a time

debating on whether absolutely anything on this looks right

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:07:54 PM by Trogtor »

i can't tell if it's happy or depressed

what is with the part jutting out above the nose? if that was gone it would look about right :o

peennnnggguuuuiiiiinnnnnnnnss sssssssssssss
click the photo to view in 3D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:54:34 PM by Sp0nge80b »