The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854379 times)

Going to fix tomorrow and probably release it.

You have to place nodes where you want your wheels to be, you can do this by hovering over the 3D view, press Shift and A, go to 'Empty' and select 'Single Arrow', create four of these for each wheel, then move the arrows to where you want the wheels to be, then name the arrows 'hub0' (front-left wheel), 'hub1' (front-right wheel), 'hub2' (back-left wheel), and 'hub3' (back-right wheel')

If your wheels aren't rotated correctly in-game, try spinning each of the nodes by 90 degrees

Also, make sure the origins of your objects and nodes are centered onto the grid, you can do that by selecting everything with A, press Shift and S, then select 'Cursor to Center', then press Shift, Ctrl, Alt and C (great hotkey, i know), and select 'Origin to 3D Cursor'

This will make it so that none of your objects spawn or appear weirdly in-game

Thanks for that but I already know how to add wheels it's just it wasn't showing up but Master King Deaddude fixed it for me by renaming some stuff.

I just need it so that the back wheels are bigger because that's how tractors are meant to be

Something I made in my spare time.

Gaster Hand (View in 3D)

OH No dont eay my sole gastarrr

FIX THIS

Ok I have a loving problem here

Port's .dts exporter isn't loading in the addons menu for Blender 2.77, 2.77a, and 2.78 and it's loving annoying

anyone know wot 2 do

Port's .dts exporter isn't loading in the addons menu for Blender 2.77, 2.77a, and 2.78 and it's loving annoying

anyone know wot 2 do

If you still have the zip file, reload it as normal. It did that to me once.

If thats not the case, look through your add-ons menu to see if it's checked off.

OH No dont eay my sole gastarrr
FIX THIS

p3d somehow must've forgeted that up. That face shows up fine in Blender.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:26:23 PM by DataProxy »

If you still have the zip file, reload it as normal. It did that to me once.
how tho

anyone know wot 2 do
Should load up just fine, I'm running 2.78 and didn't have any issues with loading it.

You sure you installed it correctly?

Should load up just fine, I'm running 2.78 and didn't have any issues with loading it.

You sure you installed it correctly?

He doesn't know how.

I'll post a tutorial later on today.

how tho
download zip off of port's github

in blender's top bar:
file > user preferences > add-ons > install from file > select the zip
after selecting it enable it in the addons list.

8n blender's top bar:
file > user preferences > add-ons > install from file > select the zip
after selecting it enable it in the addons list.
stuff this is what I wasn't doing, I was just copying the file from the zip and pasting it into add-ons lmao

I'll try this out

I have not been on Blockland for a while :o so I just working on this car for Blackland
Custom Charger
(View in 3D)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:36:36 AM by master king deaddude »

DODGE CHARGER HOLY SHHIIT