The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853884 times)

I feel the body should at least move a little bit, right now it looks like its locked in place and the legs are dangling below it.
um you uh
when its put in the game that wont look right

um you uh
when its put in the game that wont look right
You sure? The default playertype bobbles up and down when it walks. I feel that it should atleast have some kind of head bob from the weight of the head.

ya but they move all legs at once
just imagine some legs are supposed to be touching the ground but instead the whole thing is just bobbing up and down

You sure? The default playertype bobbles up and down when it walks. I feel that it should atleast have some kind of head bob from the weight of the head.
in the movies n such no head bob

also cant have it since you need to have accurate laser firing. probably have some sort of stabilization system in the actual vehicle design if some nerd decided to write in the tech.

Ok last one I think. Messed with interpolation so the feet would actually move at a constant speed.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:18:28 AM by Cowboy Dude »

i shake my head in disappointment
just like it does

That's actually real good.
There could be a slight pause when the foot is at the peak of raising because that's what the at-at does
if you include that make the foot come down faster to make up for it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In this version, each foot is at max peak for 6 frames instead of just one. Added tilting that corresponds to the feet.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:30:08 PM by Cowboy Dude »

the feet are kinda just snapping into place

thats good, just slow it down by 1.5x or something. last I checked AT-ATs weren't nearly that fast, at least in battlefront 2.

probably for reference players should be able to easily outrun it.

I have some questions

1: How much HP will the AT-AT have?

2: How many people can fit in the AT-AT?

3: What would you do about the head of the AT-AT? The bot turrets on vehicles can spin 180 degrees and an AT-AT with it's head turned backwards looks weird.

4: Can it be colored with different colors like the AT-ST?

Speaking of the AT-ST, you should probably make it bigger than that.

I have some questions

1: How much HP will the AT-AT have?

2: How many people can fit in the AT-AT?

3: What would you do about the head of the AT-AT? The bot turrets on vehicles can spin 180 degrees and an AT-AT with it's head turned backwards looks weird.

4: Can it be colored with different colors like the AT-ST?

Speaking of the AT-ST, you should probably make it bigger than that.
just fyi as far as i know this is meant to be a film prop more than actual vehicle material.

Can i get feedback on this one? fresh out of blender this morning.

should probably have a lot more useless stuff on it but whatever