Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3850333 times)

ill take a look when i get back home

can i get uhhhh.... ak47 please

hello yes i'd like a shotgun thank you

if you get 3 ak's or snipers in a row you get 50+ dead bodies and 500+ injured people as your jackpot

part of a possible game-mode in the works.

mini empires the game mode?

factorio the game mode?

remember this low poly toby model i made a long time ago?

its broken and needs work, but killgore52 from the zelda modding community took some time to help me understand actor editing/getting toby into zelda 64 correctly. this probably doesnt belong here but i dont give two stuffs ive been trying to get this model into zelda for almost a year now and i finally have a picture of it running right (thanks killgore!!!!)

teach me your ways

I can see how you got the blinking lights, but how did you get the color shifting one? You can't have animated UVs/textures in Blockland, so how does that even work?

I can see how you got the blinking lights, but how did you get the color shifting one? You can't have animated UVs/textures in Blockland, so how does that even work?
from what i can tell it looks like the only paintable color on the brick running on a color swapping relay *with events
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:36:44 PM by Kobewarrior »

from what i can tell it looks like the only paintable color on the brick running on a color swapping relay *with events
doodooodooodooo DING DING DING DING