Author Topic: Troop  (Read 3076 times)

Troop, go die in a fire.
You come to my server, call me "***ed" up, and then leave. Why am i "****ed" up? Do you even have a reason? if so tell me, starfish.  I dont possibly know how i could be "****ed" when i barely talk, and if im talking, ITS FOR A GOOD REASON! Just what the hell is your problem, i do hope you read this, starfish!

Troop, go die in a fire.
You come to my server, call me "***ed" up, and then leave. Why am i "****ed" up? Do you even have a reason? if so tell me, starfish.  I dont possibly know how i could be "****ed" when i barely talk, and if im talking, ITS FOR A GOOD REASON! Just what the hell is your problem, i do hope you read this, starfish!
... *Slowly edges away*

Um, I'm kinda scared of this guy now ._.

i just had to get this out of my system, and i would like to know why troop thiks this...

Please do not censor your posts it makes you look foolish.

i did that because thats what he said in the server, i put it in quotations, i thought ot of you would get it...

Idiot,it was in quotations. I wish you were banned for posting that topic. Pumpkin pie. :<

protip: Swearing is awesome.

This is so ****ed up its like takeing a **** on your mom

protip: Swearing is awesome.

Swearing is for people who don't have a good vocabulary. I am saying that anyone who swears is ignorant.

Swearing is for people who don't have a good vocabulary. I am saying that anyone who swears is ignorant.
Shhh you sound too much like me ._. Except you just called me ignorant :c

Shhh you sound too much like me ._. Except you just called me ignorant :c

Since when did you become "Not ignorant"

Btw incase you haven't noticed I hate you for 3 reasons
1. Posting comments that you think are loving pwnsom.
2. JD: Yays i has admin on foolys server.
3. You act real A$$ ingame and a complete 5 year old on forums

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 05:17:50 PM by adude »

Idiot,it was in quotations. I wish you were banned for posting that topic. Pumpkin pie. :<
Nou D:

Just because I swear doesn't mean I'm ignorant. I'd LOVE to see you prove that.Hover over the text!