Author Topic: People who kick -- and don't say why  (Read 3784 times)

You still had some?
I wait for the day when asshats can come up with their own stuffty meme's to repeat over and over.

I rarely ever ban. I really just kick. When I do ban I don't bother to fill out the description. Heres an example;

Yesterday someone smothered my server in 1x1F bricks (6732 to be exact). I banned him permanently. Later on another player joined and said;

"hey y did u ban my freind??????? he said ur a bad amdin and destroid his baseplate."

Any decent admin will tell you "Stop [thing] [name] or I will kick you." before they kick you.

A kick is a perfect way to tell someone to take a break from the server, or perhaps act more mature.
However, if you were not doing anything wrong, then you probably shouldn't go back into the server anyways.

Think of a kick as an optional ban.

It's the victim's choice. They coild go "Oh darn. I guess I best not go in that server." or "AOINVOUHNGVIPUGB HE KIKD ME DAT NOOB I R KILL HUM!!!1!"

I kicked kalphiter for being an idiot.

I kicked kalphiter for being an idiot.
Who's kalphiter?

I be kicked by "Devil May Cry" for NO reason. So idiotic.

I hate it when you get butthurt when something little happens to you and you come here and cry about it and try and get us to make you feel better, but you know your dead inside because everyone here flames you when you do it.

I love how EVERYONE on this fourms, is one GIANT starfish. In unison. All working togerther to be jackasses.

I got permanently banned from a server once because I said I was biloveual. I could care less, If they don't want me on the server, then I'd rather not BE there.

And yet again, the great Kalphiter never fails to make a topic in drama about how he got kicked.

And yet again, the great Kalphiter never fails to make a topic in drama about how he got kicked.
And yet again, you complaing and complaining about how stupid you are.

And yet again, you complaing and complaining about how stupid you are.
When did he once complain about how stupid he was in his post?
I am really having a hard time finding it.