Author Topic: Grenade (V5)  (Read 16824 times)

no offense but that has to be the crapiest looking grenade I've ever seen, also the make of it all including the launcher seems to tell that you were too lazy to actually put some effort into it. Again thats just my opinion. Dling anyway
Its actually not that bad its blocko. (Also fixed spelling and grammar errors)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 03:37:37 PM by Angear »

Maybe he could add the part of the gernade script that means tossing from the inventory as well as throwing it?

no offence but that has to be the crapyest looking gernade ive ever seen, also the make of it all including the launcher seems to tell that you were too lazy to actually put some effort into it. Again thats just my opinion. Dling anyway
You try making one, and see how it turns out.

no offence but that has to be the crapyest looking gernade ive ever seen, also the make of it all including the launcher seems to tell that you were too lazy to actually put some effort into it. Again thats just my opinion. Dling anyway
lern2spell.im serious.

No offence but that has to be the crappiest looking grenade I've ever seen, also the making of it all, including the launcher, seems to tell me that you were too lazy to actually put some effort into it. Again thats just my opinion. Dling anyway.
Fixed completely. I hope I don't get into a habit with this.

What the forget is a "gernade"?

Reminds me of "turrent"
Those who say turrent deserve to die >:O

In addition, do you know there are only TWO grenades?
I'll admit, I'm no master modeler. The HE grenade does look pretty nice. I'm not done with this one though.

I don't care if its done, it looks finished to me, but I can't wait to see how you update it!

make it so you dont throw it so far

lern2spell.im serious.
You're not the one to talk, obviously.

Should give some credit to bushido for the explosion particle. Look at it closely, its the Mini-Nuke explosion, atleast part of it.
But overall, its nice.
No it isn't