Author Topic: Grenade (V5)  (Read 16831 times)

ITS AWSOME  heres 10 cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Little facts people have to consider before bitching:

Most grenades are High-Explosive. How the forget else do you expect them to blow up a tank.

The HE-Grenade was ported very crappily. As of right now this is one of the better 'nades in the game.

The model may not be perfect but it's better than the HE which doesn't have a launcher and doesn't have all of the textures and other important images the original had.

@Amade--Good job.

I find this amazing, because IT ACTUALLY ACTS LIKE A GRENADE! :D And the textures good too. Kinda. Maybe. IDK OK?!

It's okay, but I still like HE Grenade better.

Reminds me of a RGD-5.

HE stands for High Explosive dumbasses thats why it takes MORE damage!

Grenade launcher :D

Will download. Looking awesome. Down worry about the launcher just being a gray Rocket L, that's no problem.

Okay, well, by any chance could you rename the Grenade Launcher to something else, because Bushido's Grenade Launcher gets broke when I have this mod enabled and his.  But otherwise excellent work.

i actually really like the explosion,very "rewarding" to toss it in the window and see fire come out of it.

Okay, well, by any chance could you rename the Grenade Launcher to something else, because Bushido's Grenade Launcher gets broke when I have this mod enabled and his.  But otherwise excellent work.
Tell Bushido to change his. Mine was here first. >:C

no offence but that has to be the crapyest looking gernade ive ever seen, also the make of it all including the launcher seems to tell that you were too lazy to actually put some effort into it. Again thats just my opinion. Dling anyway

the grenade is actually pretty well detailed your just a blind shame.

Tell Bushido to change his. Mine was here first. >:C
Ok Tex, set the gernades down so we can all walk away...