Author Topic: Dyes  (Read 1403 times)

Grist Mill

Ok so i've found a lot of dyes but i am still missing quite a bit. Is there a map that will be able toshow me where the dyes are at, and if so please post. :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

I have talked to badspot on dyes and he says there are 30 named dyes in the game most of them have to get by mixing 2 dyes to get them

And to make Lavander you need to mix 6 dyes.

Here's an old guide I made a few months back and sold in the shop for 250gp each. Sold pretty well.

Dyes are items found in boxes around the world. Each cluster of boxes has their own potential dye colors.

To use a dye hit "i" for the inventory popup menu. Go to the crafting tab at the top and if you have any dyes, you should see them at the top.
Coloring Hair- Just select the dye and hit use
Coloring Others- Select the dye and click combine. Find the item you want to dye and click that. Hit combine in the submenu that pops up. You can even do this with two dyes and get new colors.

Dye Locations

Blue/Light Blue
Location: Southwest of Port Town awhile deep below the water.
Monsters: Sea Monsters
Difficulty: Hard

Cyan/Bright Cyan
Location: The Swamp, head due east out of Port Town over the hill then head east until you see a big shallow lake.
Monsters: Zombies and Sea Monsters(These Sea Monsters usually can't move though.)
Difficulty: Very Easy

Green/ Bright Green
Location: The Woods, head northeast straight out of Port Town and it's very close. Because the forest is randomly generated each server reset, the exact location of the boxes withen the forest is random.
Monsters: Imps
Difficulty: Medium

Orange/Brown
Location: Level 1, located inside the woods inside a gaint red glowing tree. Again its location is random. The boxes are scattered around the dungeon find a room with a lot of them and farm
Monsters: Orcs, but they can be avoided and only 1 spawns at a time
Difficulty: Easy

Yellow/Bright Yellow
Location: Auric Fields, head northwest into the terrian repeat of The Swamp. You should see yellow grass and lots of logs.
Monsters: Normal Monster Spawns
Difficulty: Medium

Red/Bright Red
Location: Red Crater, head southeastish past the Log Challange until you see a crater with red grass. Careful though, it's very easy to get lost on this one so don't go too far past the Log Challange, it's ony a few minute run and not far from it.
Monsters: Normal Monster Spawns

Black/Pitch Black/Magenta

Location: The Volcano, head to The Swamp and go up the mountain to the black smoke. Equip your shield and use the hook to latch onto the begining part of the volcano, as soon as you stop moving drop down and when you see "The Volcano" name pop up hook again. Drop and Hook until you hit the ground. The shield is for if you fall too far or you swing too fast, it'll block damage for you.
Monsters: Fire Orcs

Common Dye Combinations

A list of a few dye combination colors to start you off.

Purple: Combine Light Blue and Light Red
Dark Purple: Combine Blue and Red
Pink: Combine Light Yellow and Magenta
Gray: Combine Light Blue and Light Yellow
Lavender: Red-Blue-Yellow-Green-Orange-Magenta

Comments or suggestions? Contact Otis Da HousKat in game or with your Instant Messenger of choice.

EMAIL: Otisdahouskat@aol.com
AIM: Otis Da HousKat
MSN: Original_HousKat@hotmail.com
YIM: Original:HousKat

« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 06:36:41 PM by Otis Da HousKat »