Author Topic: Shut Up Douchbags.  (Read 4725 times)

Ok all you cuntwads, Ive had had enough of you. You can all go wallo on your self pitty wile making fun of others all you want. Just remember, you will allways be a douchbag. I will take no part in this slum sack anylonger. You may now complain to me about this post like the whining forget hole you are.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:10:17 PM by Badspot »

In before the iminant flame.

Who are you again?

Oh, I just checked post. You seem to really hate us all.

Ok all you cuntwads, Ive had had enough of you. You can all go wallo on your self pitty wile making fun of others all you want. Just remember, you will allways be a douchbag. I will take no part in this slum sack anylonger. You may now complain to me about this post like the whining forget hole you are.
Incase of change.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:14:21 PM by Retz »

Who are you again?
Does it matter? Someone who hates you.

Why can't you just quit?

douche*

Haha, you must be angry; you can't go two sentences without trying to insult everyone.

Also no one here cares about what you think of them.

This guy is majorly hypocritical.

This is a failure at being edgy.

May I feed the troll  :cookie:'s?

Why can't you just quit?
I have, once im banned you guys will be free to run this place even further into the ground. I am done here.

May I feed the troll  :cookie:'s?
Only if i get one first. D:

I have, once im banned you guys will be free to run this place even further into the ground. I am done here.
Haha you're such an aspie, your profile is proof.

Go ahead, be offended.

While you are at it, spell your way out of this:

I think someone is butthurt right now.

Well, go whine somewhere else, we had enough spam in this forum at all.