Author Topic: This one person on xbox live  (Read 1363 times)

Okay this makes me mad.

There is one nice best friend I have on x-box live. The person is a she, no relations because it is online. In halo 3 she always team kills me and I just let it go by and she kicks me for the giggles then spams me with invites to come back. Then one day, she kept beging for my friend Epic to come play matchmaking with us. Lol I send epic a message saying that she likes him (for the lulz) and she took it to seriously. Got kicked, hate messages saying "I hate you", or "did you really send the message?" I sign off and the next day I get on after class, (art teacher lets me play on her sons 360). I ask her to come play this awesome map that has jumps and she replys saying "talking 2 friends." She only has 15 friends and 2 are online. I ask again and she says the same thing. I tell her that i am her best friend and they arent even your friends, you found them in matchmaking to try to make me jealous.

I had enough aruging with her, I tell her i'm blocking her and everything.

Btw, her friend Carter plays bl thats how i know here, and he has xbl.

Wait, your ART TEACHER let you play her SON'S XBOX? WHY the hell was your art teachers son's xbox at school with halo 3? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR SCHOOL

On topic: sad story, she sounds like a bitch now :/

Okay this makes me mad.

There is one nice best friend I have on x-box live. The person is a she, no relations because it is online. In halo 3 she always team kills me and I just let it go by and she kicks me for the giggles then spams me with invites to come back. Then one day, she kept beging for my friend Epic to come play matchmaking with us. Lol I send epic a message saying that she likes him (for the lulz) and she took it to seriously. Got kicked, hate messages saying "I hate you", or "did you really send the message?" I sign off and the next day I get on after class, (art teacher lets me play on her sons 360). I ask her to come play this awesome map that has jumps and she replys saying "talking 2 friends." She only has 15 friends and 2 are online. I ask again and she says the same thing. I tell her that i am her best friend and they arent even your friends, you found them in matchmaking to try to make me jealous.

Bullstuff.

Send her a voice message of you taking a big DUMP moan and make it sound like its getting everywhere

Epic? o:
Full GT? I may have heard of that person.

Wait, your ART TEACHER let you play her SON'S XBOX? WHY the hell was your art teachers son's xbox at school with halo 3? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR SCHOOL

On topic: sad story, she sounds like a bitch now :/
My multimedia teacher has a Xbox in his room.

Okay this makes me mad.

because stories about annoying girls on xbox live being on their periods are important here

Epic? o:
Full GT? I may have heard of that person.

because 'epic' is a rare name on xbox live

Bullstuff.

because it's impossible to be friends with girls
and because it's impossible to have a 360 hooked up in a classroom

because 'epic' is a rare name on xbox live
eh, now that I think about it..

What a bitch.
However, I'm going to let you know that the internet is simply another form of communication. If you did want to have 'relations' with this person, don't be afraid to do so. Sure other people (including around here) will see you as something lesser, but why should that matter to you? Of course, unless you give one of the many flawed responses I hear commonly.
because it's impossible to be friends with girls
Perhaps Block Builder thinks that no one can because he can't.

My art teacher's son is in the military and all of his crap is in the back room.

What a bitch.
However, I'm going to let you know that the internet is simply another form of communication. If you did want to have 'relations' with this person, don't be afraid to do so. Sure other people (including around here) will see you as something lesser, but why should that matter to you? Of course, unless you give one of the many flawed responses I hear commonly.Perhaps Block Builder thinks that no one can because he can't.

You have a good point.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:48:27 PM by Retz »