Author Topic: Limpfittz & TheLastHaze: Stunt Derby (BETA)  (Read 1350 times)

Server Name:  TheLastHaze & Limpfittz Stunt Derby

Hello.

This is our new build: Stunt Derby!! This is just the BETA so far, so we may expect some heavy glitches. This map is not made for QUALITY, it's just a big huge sandbox of wrench events. The build took us 3 days to complete. And all the wrench events were made by TheLastHaze. I only made the map it self. with some help from TheLastHaze on the control room.

What the hell is this?:
It's a Stunt Derby, you spawn in the lobby, there you have different numbers/colors to chose from, the button in each section will take you to a garage. In this garage you'll be given some instructions what to do. All this is monitored in our glass control room high above the arena. We will chose a vehicle for you and open the garage port when we think we're ready for some action! It's very hard to describe, it's easy to understand tho, when you're there.

BETA?:
The build is just a BETA so far, that means it's not fully fail-safe. So we will begin by opening 6 slots (we can control that in our controlroom as well :D) out of 12. We will increase the number of open slots when we feel that we are ready. So hurry up, all of you that can't join the BETa test, can still watch everything that happends from the lobby, it has a big glass window that overlooks the whole arena. From there you can also see the admins work in the control room.

Facts:
The build took us 3 days to complete.
Is has several hundreds of events that works with eachother
Every garage has 4 vehicles (we decide wich one you'll get)
The build contains 19510 Bricks
There's 12 slots with 1 garage each.
It has a mega huge ramp for some reason..

TheLastHaze & Limpfittz in the controlroom

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:12:49 PM by Limpfittz »

:o

Looks complicated.

belive me, it's so loving complicated..

damn, its stuff like this that makes me want to hurry up my order. :_(

nice i just tested it its funn but needs like ramps and racing like you can choose what you whant to do then it would be awsome

nice i just tested it its funn but needs like ramps and racing like you can choose what you whant to do then it would be awsome

Yes we know, but remember, it's still a beta.

O.o

*bows down*

Please, teach me the way of the Fitz! I wish to learn at the feet of a master!

Snalla?  :panda:

its nice
its still on a server so you have to update the first post often?

It's a very complicated build as said, so I need another admin that knows how the controlroom works (TheLastHaze) before I can host. Or actually, HE need to host.

For now, not much, drive around, do some tricks in the ramp.. BETA testing :P