Author Topic: "Use" Key gone?  (Read 1881 times)

Why is it gone? I find it hard to use the wrench to continuously spawn stuff.

Yea it took me a while to figure out how to get in cars

Same, it is extremely annoying.

How so, it's more awesome this way, you actually jump in the vehicle.

yeah you don't have to fumble with buttons, or is that too complicated for poor little yuki?

Less complicated, it understimulates my mind!

Less complicated, it understimulates my mind!
what mind?

That is not clinically possible, to be able to think, type, speak, write, imagine, and contradict without a mind.

Badspot

• Administrator
There isn't really room left in the control scheme for a "use" button.  There is a use function though which is activated when you click while there is nothing in your hands.  Currently it is used to flip vehicles over.

It's just too damn intuitive!

There isn't really room left in the control scheme for a "use" button.  There is a use function though which is activated when you click while there is nothing in your hands.  Currently it is used to flip vehicles over.

Oh, yeah, i noticed. I used that to push a ball down from the fridge  :cookieMonster:. It went through the floor.

Isn't it possible to use the ball vehicle in the demo? Or is it just a ball that could bounce?

You can try pushing it with a vehicle in a mini-game, or try using left click in first-person without any items equipped. I haven't actually tried pushing a ball, even as a beta tester, although I know they can move, because Blood Bath built an entire track for a ball to follow.

You can try pushing it with a vehicle in a mini-game, or try using left click in first-person without any items equipped. I haven't actually tried pushing a ball, even as a beta tester, although I know they can move, because Blood Bath built an entire track for a ball to follow.

I have to try that.