Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 52934 times)

We're just working out the global prices. Anyways, a new menu system methinks.

There will be the horse vehicle : )

The only question I have is that with a head like that, is it still possible to mount hats and such, and look nice?

dude i need help here http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=4780.15 please help bluegreen its  been a while but i remembered about it and need help making the teleplates link to each other cause 00002 don't work with the function it uses

BlueGreen isn't on often, and I haven't seen him in a long time.

wow i thought retail would cost like 40 AUD but its half that, now i can buy it :D :D :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

That was  :panda:ing good.

idea for retail: a mod loader menu
make a folder for each mod, then on the main menu there should be a window to load a script which runs off the folder... that will make mod running easier

Or you could just make another .cs and edit game.cs...

oh well, my idea is more user freindly i think....

I'd guess I'd prefer that over adding 1 line to game.cs...

lol sarcasm

I'd guess I'd prefer that over adding 1 line to game.cs...

lol sarcasm
okay explain this again....

Code: [Select]
// Custom stuff
   exec("./custom.cs");
// End
You don't need the // Custom stuff or // End either.