Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 53202 times)

A broom. You spin it around and sweep things.

Is that a joke or are you being serious

The return of the fat kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahem* StarWars Kid, use the proper name, plx.

Nearing completion on the pirate ship!

All I need now is the back mast and maybe some cannons. Rigging would be nice aswell.

I'm also open to suggestions!

Uhhh....just noticed....Someone should add an AM/PM part onto the Bedroom clock :'(

Yeah I can see how you would want to take the edge out of the Lego laywer's sword, by changing the Lego-based things.

Uhhh....just noticed....Someone should add an AM/PM part onto the Bedroom clock :'(

If you're smart enough to be able to read a 24 hour clock theres no need.

@entrepreneur in, wouldn't being able to see player names from such a distance get annoying? Nice build btw.

...Damnit does the time start in am or pm because after 12 what time then too...

It's not a clock, it's a timer for how long the server has been on that map. Goes up to 99:59 then resets.

!@#$ YOU MOCHEEZE.

Just about to post that.

...Damnit does the time start in am or pm because after 12 what time then too...

0-12=AM 13-23=PM

So it goes by basic type...got it...MAKE THE CLOCK GO OFF COMPUTERS SET TIME and don't go it can't get the time, because TBM did it and I know how :o

haha, according to kaphix, it's still a.m. until we get to 1300 hours.

try 0 - 11:59 = a.m.
12:00 - 23:59 = p.m.

So it goes by basic type...got it...MAKE THE CLOCK GO OFF COMPUTERS SET TIME and don't go it can't get the time, because TBM did it and I know how :o
Too lazy to look at the clock in your system tray?

Is it optional to have arms or not? Cause if i get it, i don't wanna be a armless minifig XD lol

Also, Every picture/movie has the hands disabled. Will we still be able to see the hands or is it an option?