Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 31014 times)

Hurling Rocks quest fails D:

Wow, I decide to randomly go to these forums for once in at least a week, and see a topic :D

I've been playing this a LOT lately. Total level 74.
Adam488 of Mari

Doing G2 final tomorrow :D
If you haven't done any of the Generations, you should, they're awesome.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:59:58 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

I am now allied with the elves.

I am now working with Kheyre to ally with the elves

Bloody aol.

I tried to log into it, And it says my password is wrong. So i had to make yet another account >:(

I'm in now, Kheyre you better have saved me some foods :D

No matter what, there is food, im a cook.
Edit: The hippy of a music teacher ingame, is almost letting me learn new song sizes woo.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:21:40 PM by Eryehk »

I'm like level 20 something on Ruari, name is Hifin.

Also I'm like 60 years old.

I have a Nexon account and tried to play the game. Got choppy, almost-playable frame rates. Could not understand the fighting system.

Should I give it another try on my "real" computer?

Adam where do you find the total level.
Found it, My total level is 41.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 07:39:22 PM by Eryehk »

Meh..Doesn't look all that go- *nexon*
brb downloading

Adam completed G2 in 4 hours it seems.

Adam completed G2 in 4 hours it seems.
Reread the first post I made.
I completed the G2 FINAL in a couple hours. The final dungeon, right at the end.
I started G2 last friday, and finished today.

Not to mention the first post was AM, and the second post was PM, making it about 16 hours between posts

I still need to finish the Book of Paladin to get the passive defenses, then in a few days I'll start G3.

Anyways if you make your character on Mari, I can help you with all the hunting quests, except maybe Succubus.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 08:30:05 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Reread the first post I made.
I completed the G2 FINAL in a couple hours. The final dungeon, right at the end.
I started G2 last friday, and finished today.

Not to mention the first post was AM, and the second post was PM, making it about 16 hours between posts

I still need to finish the Book of Paladin to get the passive defenses, then in a few days I'll start G3.

Anyways if you make your character on Mari, I can help you with all the hunting quests, except maybe Succubus.
Actually, I am on Mari. My IGN is Sythex and I'm level 15, and doing very bad D:

I'll get on now and help you.

Also Bio when you read this add me to the list.