Do you like this?

Yes
59 (42.4%)
No
29 (20.9%)
I'd say it's 50-50.
51 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: New Event: setPlayerCoordinates  (Read 10136 times)

looks cool,Dling.
you are getting better

but without bricks at the targets :O

Exactly. It saves time of trying to place the brick at an exact spot. Because it might be stuck. Or overlapping. And most importantly, it saves space for building other large builds.

nice
Besides the bump, I like the idea.
It's SetPlayerTransform without the brick--So you can build stuff where you spawn.

This is so easily abuse-able it's not funny.
QFT.
How would you like it if someone covered slate with 64x64s of these that teleport you to -500 -500 -500 while your AFK?

QFT.
How would you like it if someone covered slate with 64x64s of these that teleport you to -500 -500 -500 while your AFK?

Game Over.

Sounds like a more confusing SetPlayerTransform.
dude really? its even easier by that i mean no events just typing and very little of it

EH, ILL GIVE U A COOKIE! :cookie: I have to admit though, it was really kinda confusing....

dude really? its even easier by that i mean no events just typing and very little of it
So going to where you want to be teleported, typing /checkcoordinates, then remembering the coordinates and punching it in to an event is more complicated than just making two bricks and do named brick>setPlayerTransform?

Hmm. Why not use F8 for gods sake

Nice!
Teleporters without Bricks! >:D
This can be useful, you can place bricks over the coordinate and make it trap people, or just teleport them. 

I won't DL it if it's not on the RTB forums!
I want Clients to be to dl it too instead of stupid links to 500 other sides :S

anyways... VERY nice idea...
Bookmarked it in hope that it might go to RTB...
Or maybe i should put it there???