Poll

What features would you like to have in Copybots V3?

Names for copies and (UNKNOWN)
Multiple copies and (UNKNOWN)

Author Topic: Copy Mod v2 [Bot Mod] [V3 Expected Soon]  (Read 60994 times)

Triple post bump for poll update.

Well even if the votes ended up as yes I wasn't planning on releasing a V3, but Tom has been holding out on me, a possible solution to copies having no names. V3 is not a guarantee, but if it is to be released, it will be in about two months, enjoy the wait.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 12:05:25 AM by gamefandan »

you star fish, you said you weren't going to make a v3 :(.

you star fish, you said you weren't going to make a v3 :(.

I did? ._. forget well now I feel guilty. DAMNIT! Can we fight about this in six weeks when I'm back in California? :O

Making V3 was a little.... sketchy, the whole concept of bots had left me rotted on the inside, there was nothing else to add, to fix, to edit. But now that I have this small loophole, I believe things can change. :D

YAY!

add in the V3 version, possibility to control many bots, not one but many :D, like the bot mod in V8

Tom

Making a system with multiple bots is why I stopped working on v3. You need some way to keep track of all the bots a player makes, and I was to lazy to make a reliable way.

Making a system with multiple bots is why I stopped working on v3. You need some way to keep track of all the bots a player makes, and I was to lazy to make a reliable way.

Variables and an "Idle Copy" system.

I have a small plan now, PM me if you want the details Tom.

A few of you voted for more than five copies, but you all neglected to post how many you would like there to be.

Make it a pref.

That's what I was planning on doing but I'd like to see what the community thinks.

yay v3  is coming out!!! :cookieMonster:

i can't decompress the zip. file

I want there to be so you can make 10, not too many it might lag your server.  :cookieMonster:want :cookie:s