Author Topic: aliance [NATO] - rise aganst [USSR]  (Read 10253 times)

Damn. :P I was hoping I could go a little longer without someone finding out who I was, although I did make it somewhat obvious at times, lol.

also pleas dond flaeme me cuz i juste wanded to livene up tese tinks on dis form I HATE MYSELF!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:53:37 PM by DTM|SWE »

Its ok, we still you.

besides if you really wanted to go against ussr
well you could have just joined RAR... even though a large portion of them are jerks....
otherwise youll just be a wasted effort by making the resistance even more spread out...
oh and to facechild and the rest im not against ya or for ya. im just trying to enjoy this game... and the only reason i may say things to help the rebelion guys is because they need all the help they can get for the most part...
im just suggesting this to people who go to this page for the anti clan link thingy or whatever it is
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:44:33 AM by ladios »

i'm in

EDIT: When is the first meeting
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:13:37 AM by Funkymun1 »

Now either that is sarcasm or you are a total handicap

You guys are just jealous of USSR population and succes, I'm glad I have a dm clan, its pretty big too...

You guys are just jealous of USSR population and succes, I'm glad I have a dm clan, its pretty big too...
the USSR are a buch of losers that make up jokes that are not even funny

You know what's funny, that you still don't realise that this thread was a JOKE.

Hahahah, this is absolutely amazing!

Lets all go around and post handicapped threads about something some damn stupid, it makes me looks good. 0.0 omg..

ok go check the off topic

NATO, would you like to form an alliance with USSR?