Author Topic: aliance [NATO] - rise aganst [USSR]  (Read 10252 times)

handicapped!

NATO, would you like to form an alliance with USSR?
It\'s world peace, lol.

[UCC] Koden

I am the leader of the [CUSS], and i wonder wtf made you think that the previous clan would have joined? I am incredibly insulted that you posted my clan without ANY OF MY CONSENT. I NEVER STATED THAT I WOULD BE AGAINST USSR. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.

dude stop posting on every forum thingy... i apologize but not every oine cares that your the leader of cuss or ucc... sorry about being rude

Let the [UN] keep peace...... need help?

[UCC] Koden

Im just kinda pissed that the "NATO" posted MY clans without me even knowing it! How could you get the nerve!

I am the leader of the [CUSS], and i wonder wtf made you think that the previous clan would have joined? I am incredibly insulted that you posted my clan without ANY OF MY CONSENT. I NEVER STATED THAT I WOULD BE AGAINST USSR. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.
Lol, its your clan members spamming up the USSR server. In case you couldnt tell, this was a joke. Considering your members seem to be anti-USSR, I thought Id allow them to join if they wanted, heh.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 12:57:36 AM by DTM|SWE »

[UCC] Koden

either way, it seemed that you deemed my clan as anti-USSR.....if you hate USSR so much, why dont you join RAR?

Read the rest of the thread first.

how many times can i post in one day? lets find out

how many times can i post in one day? lets find out
Do the world a favor and /yourself.

uh... no thanks but i do have good news:
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GIECO
oh and im gonna not play as much anymore for a while cause i just got a new game called city of heroes
i bet none of you know what that says unless you are not as strupid as the majority and actually copy/paste and resize that or just do somthing else sucha s the yahoo search help thingy
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 09:33:01 PM by ladios »