Author Topic: Team Buddies  (Read 2764 times)

So, this was a game for the PS1 pretty damn fun actually, but it got some badly low sells because the creators were too lazy to advertise it >_< Its basically a game where you command a group of buddies that look like Mighty Beans to kill the other enemy team, here is the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Buddies
And here is a pic:
I remember that i played a lot this game with a friend on his PS1, and thank to Emulators i can play this again! :D But i cant get past the Tractor mission on world 2...
Anyway, do you still have this game?

looks fun!

edit: nevermind looks cigarettegy

Hell it is... also there is a rumor of a Multiplayer Online remake for PC, but i cant find anything...

looks fun!

Katamari, Nobi Nobi Boy, Blockland, Pixeljunk Monsters, and TF2 must all be cigarettegy then.

looks fun!

Nou, this is one of the best games ever. This game started all the other Team/Building/Killing/Madness/Cartoony games you play today.

marcem just said the extremely more complicated version of what you said right there, i lol'd at that

God, I loving loved this game.

I've got a question... does Teamviewer applies to the Keyboard too? (You know what i am thinking right?)

but it got some badly low sells because the creators were too lazy to advertise it >_<
Advertising costs money.

Advertising costs money.
Nah, they didnt make a second part because Sony absorbed the company. But there is a rumor of a remake for PC...