Author Topic: Garry's Mod - Megathread  (Read 40682 times)

Colten1995
Also, Gm Stranded looks awesome
Ima try it out : )

You can do stranded on any map you want as long as it has water. You just have to add the trees and rocks through the console.

I'd like to do a smaller map with more antlion spawns. Maybe change the crowbar so you can craft it on the stone workbench with 2 weapon crafting or something. That way you'd have to have people fight off the antlions while everyone else built up or something.

Gm stranded is good :D

Ill play with you guys next time you do and i can be bothered to :D

I downloaded it along with some maps : )

Invite me when you guys are playin' stranded :3

You can do stranded on any map you want as long as it has water. You just have to add the trees and rocks through the console.

I'd like to do a smaller map with more antlion spawns. Maybe change the crowbar so you can craft it on the stone workbench with 2 weapon crafting or something. That way you'd have to have people fight off the antlions while everyone else built up or something.
And have an occasional antlion guard that can rampage and break wooden structures(he's actually done this to me in past games, it was hilarious).

LET'S PLAY STRAAAAAAANDED PLZPZLPZLZ
K later, after I finish downloading Il-2 Stumovik demo and successfully fly.

I just got a map pack of stranded. I'll host later tonight if more people bother me to.

And have an occasional antlion guard that can rampage and break wooden structures(he's actually done this to me in past games, it was hilarious).
K later, after I finish downloading Il-2 Stumovik demo and successfully fly.

I just got a map pack of stranded. I'll host later tonight if more people bother me to.
BOTHER

Double post
Im hosting now :o

Please tell me there is another mirror. Gmod.org is slow as hell.

Gmod Stranded Content Pack
Here
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:40:23 PM by Jimmg »

Why snip lol? You know of a mod that can help with downloading speed. What is wrong.

EDIT:

http://file.garrysmod.org/4/6/3/4/1//Gmod%20Stranded%20Content.zip

That sir is an invalid URL on the DL link.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:43:00 PM by General Omega »

I guess it's probably on fpsbanana. But I don't really trust that site...(Just a feeling I have, not looking for an argument)