Author Topic: Garry's Mod - Megathread  (Read 41086 times)

You posted a screenie of my ship? :D
Yeah, it was massive, i tried making it work with fusion reactors on another server, sadly they blew up :(
Oh yeah,
Steam Username: SharpTH
Steam Nickname: Aphtonites Of Win/Lulz
Be free to spacebuild with me :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 02:22:30 PM by Aphtonites »

Where's Henry Freeman's mom? :(

Where's Henry Freeman's mom? :(
The combines blew her head off, DUH.

I can't wait for my new comp to arrive so i can finaly do somthing in the game without lagging.

Click the picture to get the full size.

Have to say, my spaceship was win, it had an epic view of the clouds :D

Too bad i decided to nuke it for the lulz, the players who were "Passengers" on the server couldn't escape, 'cause they'd die of fall damage :D
Some survived though due to seats mounted on some parts of the ship that flew down pretty slowly.

Oh yeah, Adv Duplicator forgeted up my life support, so don't blame me for the errors.

The combines blew her head off, DUH.
This

Click the picture to get the full size.
Spy with jet shoes = flying backstabbing sappers

Good job on making the Engie's life worse D:

Fail. I said username, as in what you log in with.

Oh, then just plain Pwnlight. Sorry, jeez.

You should've made another abbreviation like...

Sorry :(.

Add Blueprint to the first post >:O

It needs moar attention :C

No. That server died when Kudomiku became a dictator and made the RP into serious-ness.

Serious RP just makes it boring unless there are events, but then you have to seriously-rp your way into the event so much that it becomes boring too.

No. That server died when Kudomiku became a dictator and made the RP into serious-ness.

Serious RP just makes it boring unless there are events, but then you have to seriously-rp your way into the event so much that it becomes boring too.
Bleh, I still find it fun almost every time I go on. Serious RP is fun for me because well, I like serious RP. Every other RP server is just a "Build drug labs and then shoot people" fest.

The admins also almost always do events when they are on.

Well, add Nomadius.

What's your server usually called when it's up?

Also, yay a svn that I can work.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:29:16 AM by Antallion »

Bleh, I still find it fun almost every time I go on. Serious RP is fun for me because well, I like serious RP. Every other RP server is just a "Build drug labs and then shoot people" fest.

The admins also almost always do events when they are on.

It's very time consuming to serious rp. And the only thing people do is walk around city and survive until an admin shows up so they can do an event. So unless admins are on, it's very very boring. Also, if you join late, chances are you won't be able to get into the event rp.
Plus you have to pretend to fear the combine and whatever, so I dodged that by being a coma patient that just woke up and don't know who the combine are.